Howard Waxman, DPM
PLEASANT VALLEY PODIATRY
Podiatrist Howard Waxman
Dr. Waxman has been in private practice since 1982. He is board certified in lower extremity surgery and wound care and is a diplomate in both. Dr. Waxman specializes in all aspects of podiatry, namely most conditions pertaining to the foot and ankle.
He has a special interest in implants for arthritic large toe joints and has spoken to large groups concerning this topic as well as general podiatric topics. Dr. Waxman is on staff at several area hospitals where most of his surgical cases are performed.
Dr. Waxman is also a past president of the Ohio Podiatric Medical Association where he was proud to represent and aid his fellow podiatrists concerning insurance and state related podiatric concerns.
- South Pointe Hospital Cleveland, Ohio
- Lyndhurst Ambulatory Surgery Center University Hospitals Lyndhurst, Ohio
- Euclid Hospital Cleveland, Ohio
- Lake Hospital Willoughby, Ohio
- Grace Hospital, South Pointe Warrensville Hts., Ohio
- Board Certified-- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery since 1995
- American Board of Public Health in Wound Healing 2012
- President: Ohio Podiatric Medical Association 2003
- Board of Trustees: Ohio Podiatric Medical Association 1995-2005
- Delegate: American Podiatric Medical Association 1995-2005
- Treasurer: Northeast Ohio Podiatric Medical Association 1995-1996
- 1982--Pi Delta National Honor Fraternity. Awarded upon recognition of outstanding scholastic achievement.
- 2016-Present Private Practice Howard Waxman DPM Pleasant Valley Podiatry
- 2012-2015 Group Practice
- 1987-2012 Private Practice DBA Howard Waxman DPM
- 1990-2005 Podiatrist Mt Royal Villa Nursing Facility North Royalton, OH
- 1983- 1987 Group Practice-- Mayridge Podiatry
- 1982- 1983 Private Practice
- 1982 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine - Cleveland, Ohio
- 1978 Bachelor of Science University of Toronto -Toronto, Ontario
- 1974 Diploma: Hamilton Collegiate Institute - Hamilton, Ontario
- 1973 Diploma: Westdale Secondary School - Hamilton, Ontario
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
New Leadership Division of Israel Bonds: Past member Board member ORT 2014
Available on request